Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Posting Schedule

I have decided to make myself a posting schedule to assist my followers and myself.  I know that I have been a bit sporadic when it comes to posting.  Some days there is nothing, while other days there are multiple postings.  I will, from here on out, post reviews on Tuesdays and Thursdays and write a little tidbit or write a quote from books I love on Sundays. 

Remember that the giveaway for TOMORROW RIVER is still going on.  Don't miss out on getting your hands on a SIGNED paperback copy of TOMORROW RIVER before it hits shelves on May 3rd.   Just send 10 friends to publicly follow this blog, have them post a comment and write that they were referred by you.  Upcoming giveaways will include trivia with prizes being 2 more SIGNED book.  Author's name will be released after the conclusion of TOMORROW RIVER giveaway.

Thanks for following....
-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...