Monday, April 16, 2012

Margarat Probst: May 28th 1919 until April 11, 2012

Friday I lay my Grandma to rest...I love you so much and cannot wait til the day we see each other again!





When I am gone, release me, let me go
I have so many things to see and do
You must not tie yourself to me with tears
Be happy that I have had so many years

I gave you my love, you can only guess
How much you gave me in happiness
I thank you for the love each have shown
But now it is time I travelled on alone
So grieve a while for me, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
It is only for a while that we must part
So bless the memories in your heart
I will not be far away, for life goes on
So if you need me, call and I will come
Though you cannot see or touch me, I will be near
And if you listen with your heart, you will hear
All of my love around you soft and clear Then, when you must come this way alone
I will greet you with a smile and welcome you home

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I was so close to my grandmother, so I know how it hurts. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ...thanks so much...it has been a rough few weeks. My Grandma was an amazing person and she will be missed everyday. But I find some solace knowing she is up in heaven dancing with my Grandpa who left this earth 28 years before her. They were so in love, so they are happy to be together again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...