Sunday, August 26, 2012

Review: From Magnia to Murder by Caroline Mickleson


My Review:

I absolutely loved this cozy mystery by Mickelson.  The novel takes place in Littly Italy in 1946.  Sophia, the main character, is spunky, determine and wise.  She and her brother who run a private detective agency not only try to find the truth behind who killed Vincenzo, the extremely unpopular chef at a local restaurant, but also try to win a personal battle.  This novel has twists and turns, interesting characters and a great setting.  I am so excited that this is a series because I want to see what other precarious situations Sophia can get herself into.  If you love mysteries, you will love From Mangia to Murder.  I highly recommend it and rate it 4 stars.     






About Caroline:
 BIO * WEBSITE * CONTACT


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...