Friday, November 23, 2012

Review: I Am Me by G S McClellan and Erin McGill


5 stars!  As a mother and teacher I am always looking for books to teach my kids that being who you are is something to celebrate and I AM ME is all that and more.  Not only does the story teach children to embrace who they are, is also has some amazing illustrations   My boys, ages 4 and 5, loved this story and a great dialogue started after reading it.  I love books that bring me closer to my children and open up lines of communication.  This is a must for parents everywhere!

Book Description
November 6, 2012
I Am Me is a story about being you! With only one or two words a page, this book is designed for children ages 0-3, but is relevant for all readers ages 0-99!







*Read my review of Don't Give The Dog Sugar With His Tea, another 5 star book!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...