Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Where Are the Dinos? is now a #1 Hot New Release!!!!

Photo: I'm proud to share my newest release: WHERE ARE THE DINOS? You've got to check out the fantastic illustrations by Bob Ostrom. We've filled this book with chuckles and fun to the max. We've included new features like "Mrs. Dweck's Fun Facts," a Bob O. Drawing Lesson, and a Dino Word Scramble.  Check it out on Amazon today! http://ow.ly/jEQd0 More dino news coming soon...

Where Are the Dinos? [Kindle Edition]

Julia Dweck Bob Ostrom 


Book Description

 March 28, 2013
★★★ This picture ebook title features vivid, full-color layouts with Kindle Text Pop-Up★★★ 

A day at the zoo is not complete without visiting the dinosaurs, right?
But, hey….where are they?

“I wonder why, I wonder how …
Where are all the dinos now?”

Boys and girls will delight in this fast-paced rhyming adventure chock-full of hilarious questions from a very persistent young visitor at the zoo.

“What do dinos find in shops?
Polka-dot tricera-tops?”

The laughs keep coming in this charming adventure full of dino-mite humor and fun. It's the perfect good time read that kids will enjoy reading over and over again.


As a mother and a teacher I LOVED this book!  What kid does not have one millions questions just hankering to be answered?  As a mother I love hearing all the questions that my kids come up with.  When my sons and I sat down to read this gem of a book we all instantly fell in love.  The rhyming text and the great pictures, along with the million questions the little guy asked was most enjoyable and such a treat.  I loved how the book ended and the extras at the end of the book.  I plan to use this in my classes and I cannot wait to plan an entire lesson around this fantastic children's book!  I rate it 5 stars and cannot wait to read more by this amazing children's author. 


THE BOOK IS FREE TOMORROW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...