Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Series Review: Captain No Beard by Carole P. Roman

Captain No Beard: An Imaginary Tale of a Pirate's Life

13740825

Pepper Parrot's Problem with Patience: A Captain No Beard Story (Volume 2)

17384088

Stuck in the Doldrums: A Lesson in Sharing- A Captain No Beard Story

17687602

Strangers on the High Seas (A Captain No Beard Story, #4)

17894396

The Treasure of Snake Island: A Captain No Beard Story Volume 5

20727932



SERIES REVIEW:  An awesome adventure books that my kids and I have read over and over again! Great stories, amazing pictures and a great cast of characters! The books are more than just books...they are hours of fun. After we read one of the books I created a treasure hunt for the kids, with a map and real treasure! Such fun when books becomes more than just books and become bonding moments and amazing memoris! 4.5 stars

BUY THE BOOKS HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the AWESOME reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books sound fun! The treasure hunt is a great idea. I love connecting activities to the books I read with my children.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...