Wednesday, July 6, 2016

#MMBBR Product Review: Emtage Beauty @EmtageBeauty






Argan Rose Hip Rollerball - Target & Rejuvenate Eyes, Wrinkles, Lip Lines, Dry Skin, Neck, Age Spots, Sun Damage. 33 fl oz. 100% Organic, Anti-Aging Face Oil Moisturizer in a Roll-on For Glowing, Youthful Skin

About the Product
  • 100% PURE, ORGANIC Skin Oil Serum with Organic Argan and Rosehip Oil, Geranium - No preservatives, Chemicals, Parabens, Artificial Fragrances, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Non GMO. USDA Certified Organic Ingredients. Made in the USA
  • Roll-on Argan Rosehip oil serum every day on face and neck as a day and night time moisturizer
  • BEST FOR nourishing and hydrating dry skin, improving appearance of fine lines, wrinkles to fading discoloration and scars, brightens skin tone. Convenient roll-on bottle. No oil spilling. Perfect for travel.
  • Metal rollerball to increase skin circulation, collagen production and relieve under eye puffiness.
  • Our Argan oil is organic, cold pressed virgin, expeller pressed, hexane free, sustainably harvested and imported from Morocco. 

MY REVIEW:

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I am in love.  I have been using on my lips and they are so much smoother.  I can feel and see improvement and that makes me so very happy.  I also have been using it around my eyes.  They look so much brighter and smoother.  I love that it smells so good and can easily fit in my purse or makeup bag so I can always have it with me.  It was easy to add this into my regiment.  This product has so many uses that I feel anyone can find a reason to use it and find a way to make them look and feel better.  Plus, it is made with pure ingredients, which makes me feel better about using it!!!  5 stars



Argan Oil Rollerball - Target & Rejuvenate Hair, Face, Skin, Nails, Beard .33 fl oz. 100% Organic Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil in a Roll-on. Anti-Aging Beauty Secret


About the Product

  • 100% PURE, ORGANIC Skin Oil Serum with Organic Argan and Rosehip Oil, Geranium - No preservatives, Chemicals, Parabens, Artificial Fragrances, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Non GMO. USDA Certified Organic Ingredients. Made in the USA
  • Roll-on Argan Rosehip oil serum every day on face and neck as a day and night time moisturizer
  • BEST FOR nourishing and hydrating dry skin, improving appearance of fine lines, wrinkles to fading discoloration and scars, brightens skin tone. Convenient roll-on bottle. No oil spilling. Perfect for travel.
  • Metal rollerball to increase skin circulation, collagen production and relieve under eye puffiness.
  • Our Argan oil is organic, cold pressed virgin, expeller pressed, hexane free, sustainably harvested and imported from Morocco.

MY REVIEW:
I love this product so much.  I have been using it for a few weeks.  I use it on my eyebrows, lashes, hair and nails.  My tips, nails, lashes and brows are so much smoother and hydrated. It also smells great.  I love that I can easily add this awesome rollerball into my daily regiment.  I love that it can fit in my purse or makeup bag and take it with me, so there is no reason not to use it.  This product is so versatile that I feel anyone can find a reason to use it and find a way to make them look and feel better.  Plus, it is made with pure ingredients, which makes me feel better about using it!!!  5 stars













BUY PRODUCTS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...