Monday, May 29, 2017

#MMBBR #Highlight My Brother Fred Has Hair That's Red by Susan Srikant

My Brother Fred Has Hair That's Red: Easy-To-Read Rhymes by [Srikant, Susan]

Sammy was a funny kid.
Upon his head he wore a lid.
In his cup he kept a squid.
At least that's what I think he did.
These fun-to-read, illustrated rhymes use simple words that are familiar to beginning readers. 
A good learning tool for early readers and ESL readers.

Susan Srikant

Susan Srikant is the author of several books for kids including the ShowBiz series. She lives in the flatlands of Illinois and spends time playing volleyball and watching tiny rabbits eat her garden vegetables. When she isn't writing, you might find her wandering through the woods, hoping to come across a jarrlock or one of the other magical creatures that lives there.

For more information, visit her website at http://susansrikant.weebly.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...